Create a collection of 75 to 100 beautifully edited images. The photography collection will be captured using ultra high-resolution professional cameras suitable for print materials, wall hangings, brochures, social media, PowerPoint presentations, and more.
ON-SITE PHOTOGRAPHY SESSIONS
3 locations, up to 3 hours each
Can be split between 2 days to accommodate Kids Co. schedules
- Includes time for travel, image processing, editing and color correcting.
- Images will be delivered digitally at full resolution.
- Kids Co. owns the photos. Sound Originals will retain ability to use photos for marketing or portfolio purposes.
- Photos will be delivered within two weeks.
Portable white or gray background, professional lighting, premium retouching, $100 each
Video production charges are based on a daily rate. You'll find my rates are extremely competitive within the Seattle video production industry! Plus--most other companies would charge a separate fee for a producer/interviewer in addition to the videographer. My unique background as a television reporter and professional videographer lets me offer everything in one package.
PRODUCTION ($1,200 per day)
- Dan Cassuto, acting as videographer/producer/interviewer/storyteller, up to 8 hours.
- Includes charge, rentals and insurance for equipment - Canon C200 Cinema Camera, Canon prime lenses, Canon 5D Mark IV, Sony A6500, 3-Axis Stabilizer, Sennheiser Wireless Microphone System, LED lighting
POST-PRODUCTION ($800 per day)
- Footage review, script-writing, video editing, graphics, music selection, processing, color correction, voiceover narration, audio enhancement, digital delivery, video hosting
- After the finished video is delivered, Kids Co. can make one round of revisions and changes at no additional charge.
SUMMER CAMP MARKETING VIDEO
Produce a marketing video showcasing Kids Co. new and improved summer camp program. The video will be approximately 2 minutes. After production is finished, the video will be written, edited and delivered to Kids Co. within two weeks.
Production (1 Day @ $1,200) - $1,200
Post-Production (2 Days @ $800) - $1,600
Music License - $150
SIGNATURE KIDS CO. DOCUMENTARY-STYLE FILM
Produce a narrated, documentary-style video showcasing Kids Co.'s remarkable contributions to the community. The video will tell Kids Co.'s story. It will show how Kids Co. is different from other childcare providers and why affordable childcare is so critical to the community. We'll tell Kids Co.'s story by featuring one or two families who have benefitted from the program. We'll also capture compelling and authentic footage from at least three Kids Co. centers, showcasing the kids and staff who make it possible. We'll produce this video with a natural, documentary-driven style of storytelling.
Project Estimate, 3 to 5 minute video
Production (3 days @ $1,200) - $3,600
Post-Production (4 days @ $800) - $3,200
Project Estimate, 6 to 9 minute video
Production (5 days @ $1,200) - $6,000
Post-Production (5 days @ $800) - $4,000
Before launching Sound Originals, I spent 10 years as a television news reporter at NBC, ABC and CBS stations.
My work has been honored with 5 Emmy Awards, several Edward R. Murrow Awards, and an Alfred I. duPont, widely considered the television counterpart to the Pulitzer Prize. Both the duPont and the Pulitizer are awarded by Columbia University.
In addition to videography, I am a polished interviewer and writer. I offer gentle guidance and feedback to help everyone feel natural and comfortable during on-camera interviews.